- Artist: Robert Rauschenberg
- Medium/Title: Limited edition lithograph, #48 of an edition of 100, titled "Wart" or "Envelope". There was also an unsigned edition that came with the 1970's book "Art in America". One way to identify the original lithograph as opposed to the one included in the book is that the one from the book has a seam down the middle where it was folded.
- Era: Late 60's/Early 70's
- Includes: Framed, double sided lithograph
- Condition: The lithograph is in excellent condition and the frame is in very good condition, but will have a nick here or a scratch there. Overall this piece is ready to hang in your gallery, home, or office.
- Measurements: The frame measures approximately 22-1/8" x 25-1/8", and the visible portion of the litho measures 11-1/2" x 14-1/2".
Please review the pictures and ask as many questions as needed.
Please Note: We strive to describe our items as accurately as possible. We try to describe items to the best of our ability and knowledge on the item. We are not experts and any suggestions or additional information is always helpful. In addition, we thoroughly inspect items for cracks, chips, flaws, defects, etc. If we overlook a defect, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may rectify the issue. Our feedback reflects our aim for excellent and accurate item descriptions and customer satisfaction is our number one priority!