Skip to content
- Maker: Waterford, older "Gothic" style acid mark
- Pattern: Unknown discontinued pattern: It features diamond bands, carved out panels, and thumbprint/bullseye cuts.
- Includes: Only the lamp, and the brass harp are included. The shade is not included and is only pictured as an example.
- Condition: The lamp is in excellent condition with no obvious cracks, chips, or scratches that I can find. The lamp works very well. The brass could use some polishing as can be seen in the pics.
- Measurements: Without the harp, the lamp measures approximately 15-5/8" tall, and about 22" to the top of the removable harp.